Posts Tagged with “gift cards”
The world’s best bras! The sexiest lingerie! The most beautiful Supermodels! Victoria’s Secret is a brand that needs no introduction. Today we give you a chance to Discover what’s hot now – from beauty and sleepwear to fashion and swim. Yes, make up your mind because the 29-day Secret Rewards earning period is starting this week. Victoria’s Secret Secret Reward Promotion begins on February 12, 2016 and ends on March 28, 2016. This time the company is giving away Secret Rewards cards worth $10, $20, $50, $100 or $500 dollars. You’ve got roughly the entire month of March to earn these cards. Then, you can redeem one per day during the month of April and shop for free.
Victoria’s Secret basically sells lingerie, womens wear, and beauty products like Bras, Panties, Swimwear etc. and is the largest American retailer of lingerie. Victoria’s Secret keeps running one or other promotion to get you shopping more. And guess what? It Works! The offers and promotions run by Victoria’s Secret seems to be a success in paving their way to be a household name. Well! This is how their Secret Reward card looks like
Shop For Free : Get a Free Secret Reward Card Worth $10, $20, $50, $100 or $500.
Note : Secret Rewards Rules state ‘no purchase is required’ to receive a reward card.
How to get Free Secret Rewards Card?
Usually, If you shop in-store or online during this time period, you’ll receive one Secret Reward Card for every purchase (minimum $10). But we list you the three main ways to Earn Secret Rewards card to help you Shop For free
1) Enter by making a purchase (Angel Early Access) : Early Access To Secret Rewards will be given For Angels Only. Shop with your Angel Card now and use code : ANGELSECRET16 to get a card. Make a qualifying purchase of $10 or more at participating Victoria’s Secret stores, online at VictoriasSecret.com or through the catalog through 11:59 PM PT on March 28, 2016.
2) Enter by mail without any purchase (General Access) : The Victoria Secret Secret Reward Rules state that you can also request a reward card via mail without making a purchase. Only one Secret Rewards Card per household per day between February 25-March 28 can be requested.
There is a limit of one request per person/household/email address per day. This will be validated by postmark date, which means no Sunday submissions.
Get Free Secret Rewards Card via Mail
1) Mail daily requests with self-addressed stamped envelope.
2) Grab #9 envelopes for the self-addressed inner-envelopes and place them inside the required #10 outer envelope.
3) Hand write your full name, address, birth date and valid email address (make sure to use the one associated with your PINK Nation for early submissions) on a 4 x 6 piece of paper.
4) Include legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope with return postage and a return address.
5) Seal in outer #10 envelope (required) with proper postage and mail to Victoria’s Secret Secret Reward Promotion, P.O. Box 139024, Dallas, TX 75313.
6) Once your fully completed eligible mail-in entry is received, you will be sent one Secret Reward Card via postal mail in approximately fifteen business days.
7) Now when you get the Reward card just go to any store or online and Shop for Free!
Pink Nation members get one early shopping day on Sunday, February 21st. To submit this early request, the postmark will be 2/22/16 since mail doesn’t go out via USPS on Sundays. Pink Nation is free to join.
Note : Even if you don’t think you’ll redeem all 29 Secret reward cards, it’s a good idea to request all of them to increase your chances of getting a higher-value card.
Find the Value of your Secret Rewards Card
You can determine the value of your Secret Reward Card as of 12:01 AM PT on March 29, 2016 by :
1) Presenting the Secret Reward Card at a participating store.
2) Entering the Secret Reward Card number and PIN online.
3) Calling Victoria’s Secret toll-free at 888-550-7465.
Odds of winning :
$500 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 1,405.
$100 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 345.
$50 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 187.
$20 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 111.
$10 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 1.
The chances of wining are fairly high. So Get Ready to Shop for Free.!
Terms and Conditions
1) Vermont residents may omit return postage.
2) You must be 18 years or older to enter in most states except Alabama and Nebraska (19 years) and Mississippi (21 years).
3) Secret Reward Card(s) cannot be applied to previous purchases or used as payment toward your Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card account.
4) Secret Reward Card is redeemable 3/29/16 – 4/27/16.
5) No purchase necessary to earn Secret Reward Card.
6) Must be postmarked by March 28, 2016 and received by April 5, 2016.
7) US & PR residents may only apply this Secret Reward Card to purchases through Victoria’s Secret and Victoria’s Secret PINK stores (excluding Victoria’s Secret outlets and Beauty and Accessories stores) (Stores) in the US & PR, online and through catalog.
8) Canada residents may only apply Secret Reward Cards received in Canada to purchases at Stores in Canada (excluding Quebec).
9) Associates and contractors of Victoria’s Secret and its affiliates are not eligible for any part of this Promotion.
There are 29 eligible days to postmark your letters. Then you’ll have 31 shopping days to redeem your secret rewards in-store or online.
So, Get your envelopes ready and shop for free at Victoria’s Secret this April! Click here to see the Official Rules and detailed Terms and conditions.