Posts Tagged with “4g data”
Reliance Jio 4G will provide you unmatched speeds and superior connectivity. It is the first service provider to introduce the SUB-1GHz LTE Frequency. To promote their newly launched 4G service, they are here with Reliance Jio Free 4G Data Offer in which you can get free 10GB 4G Data on upgrading to 4G.
Just upgrade our exisiting SIM or Datacard to 4G and enjoy a connection which is faster than ever. Reliance CDMA Voice/Datacard users can follow some simple steps as given below to get free 10GB 4G data on migration. So what are you waiting for, upgrade to 4G and grab the flash power of internet now.!
Reliance Jio Free 4G Data Offer – 10 GB on Upgrading
Steps to avail Reliance Jio Free Data Offer –
Migartion Process For Reliance Mobile Postpaid Users :
1. Firstly, visit a nearby Reliance Store or retailer and get your new 4G SIM.
2. After collecting your sim, you can do anyone of the given below step:
- Initiate a SMS 4G < space >19 digit SIM number of the new 4G SIM to 1299 from your existing CDMA SIM.
- Or Make a Call on 1299 from your CDMA mobile and enter your new 19-digit 4G SIM number.
3. After sometime, you will get a confirmation SMS about your 4G SIM upgrade and your new 4G SIM will get activated.
That’s it. You will soon get 10GB Free 4G data on your new 4G SIM. Enjoy 🙂
Migartion Process For Reliance Prepaid Datacard Users :
1. Recharge your existing CDMA connection with a 4G upgrade recharge.
2. Now connect your internet and visit here – Reliance 4G Upgrade Form.
3. Fill up this form and then Generate OTP.
4. Complete the verification process and enter your address details.
5. Soon, your new 4G Datacard will be shipped to your address and will be delivered to you in 15 working days.
That’s it. You will get 10GB Free 4G data on your new 4G Datacard. Enjoy 🙂
Features of Reliance Jio 4G –
1. You can download and stream online videos at much faster speeds than before.
2. You will also get excellent voice quality as it has a very strong indoor coverage.
3. The data speeds will range upto 50 Mbps.
4. You can enjoy multi-player gaming without any disruptions.
5. Video calls will have clear visuals with no pixelation and no delays in sounds.
Just a year back 3G was everything one needed! 2G had already died despite the alarming high rates of 3G subscription. The only winners were the mobile operators like Airtel who were killing it via their vast 3G networks. But then Airtel came with the 4G Connection and the race converted for 4G Domination. Private conglomerates had an upper hand on the newly found 4G and they advertised it very aggressively. State backed companies like BSNL and Reliance Industries were lagging behind until recently. Finally Reliance Industries made a great comeback with their new Reliance Jio SIM featuring Reliance 4G VoLTe. In this post we have updated all latest working reliance jio Data Internet plans for 4G.
We have also covered some other offers and deals related to reliance to jio which you can check here
Reliance Jio plans to start offering its fourth generation (4G) voice and data services in the coming months by offering “freedom from call charges” where users won’t be charged for local and STD voice calls. The consumer will have to pay for international calls and international roaming. Rcom backed reliance Jio became an instant hit and has come up to be the third largest mobile selling companies in collaboration with Reliance LYF Mobiles.
Reliance LYF Mobile and Reliance 4G [ All Internet Plans and Data Packs ]
Reliance Jio mobile users are among the top data users in the country when compared to other 4G networks. As they use 18GB data per month compared to 150MB national average. It was obviously because of the free 30GB initial promotion offering of three months. RCom’s 4G network partner — Reliance Jio — already has nearly two-and-a-half times the high-speed capacity that India’s biggest operator, Bharti Airtel has. Even the CDMA users have been given an option to upgrade to 4G VOLTE because Reliance Industries will no longer be supporting these services. Existing Reliance CDMA Voice / Datacard customers can upgrade to 4G SIM from nearest Reliance Store.
Reliance Jio and RCom offers cheap 4G data rates — both to attract more users to its network as well as to ensure maximum utilization of their network. The company has offered Reliance 4G services and offers at unbeatable prices. The reports that disclose the success of Reliance Jio SIM in recent months tell the story for themselves.
Even though Reliance Jio is offering a huge discount on data services soon after the launch, the base plan charges is equivalent to other leading operators in India. The first three months of 30GB 4G is of course the catch. Until now, Reliance Jio has only disclosed the data charges under international roaming, which will be 500p per every 10KB of usage.
Latest News on Reliance Jio Mobile Data Internet Plans
1) Reliance Jio SIM and Reliance LYF Mobiles have come in collaboration with the offer and have been rolled out in all circles except four. The preparation for rolling out the 4G services have been made.
2) Jio already has over 1.5 million test users on its network, and the trial program will gradually be upgraded into commercial operations in the coming months as the feedback has been encouraging.
3) 20 LYF-branded smartphone models ranging from Rs 3,000 to Rs 20,000 selling more than a million smartphones in the last two-and-half months alone.
4) Jio has extended the preview offer of its service to users of certain Samsung smartphones as well.
5) Reliance Jio has also triggered a price war with Idea and Airtel slashing their rates one by one in the last week.
6) The Reliance Jio Info-comm 4G services are scheduled to be launched by August 15, offering free voice services bundled with data for the first 90 days. The download speeds reaches up-to 15-18 mbps.