Shmart wallet offer for December 2015 is again back with a new offer named “Seedhi Baat”. Get Rs. 60 cashback in the form of recharge voucher on mobile recharge/DTH recharge.Offer valid for all users only who registerd on shmart wallet app. Wallet money can be transferred back to bank account thus,uers can use their cashback in cash mode too after transferring it to bank account.
This offer is providing recharge vouchers as a cashback amount that can be used for your next Shmart transaction.
Offer is applicable on prepaid or postpaid or DTH recarges on transaction. Shmart gives their user new coupons and discount codes regularly. So bookmark this page to stay updated with all latest offers.
Look out some of the best DTH and Wallet offers –
Shmart Wallet Offer : Get Rs. 60 voucher On Prepaid/DTH Recharges
Get Started with Shmart Wallet Offers :
1) Download Shmart Wallet app Android\
2) Open the app and click on signup/signin
3) Enter your details like name,number,email. and create new account and also verify your number.
4)Now go to “Menu” >> Click on “Add Money” Enter the amount which you want to add in shmart App and complete the transaction.
5) Initiate mobile recharge or DTH, bill payment from the money added in Shmart wallet.
6) Complete payment using your Shmart Wallet only [Don’t pay with debit/credit card or not banking, otherwise cashback will not be given]
Offer: You will get upto Rs. 60 recharge voucher on Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH recharge on the basis of following price slots:
7) recharge voucher will be credited within 72 hours after completion of successful transaction.
Note : Payment made through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Mixed (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this offer. So pay through Shmart Wallet only.
Terms And Conditions :
1) This offer is valid till 31 December only.
2) offer valid for all registered users who are registered on shmart wallet app.
3) cashback is credited within 72 hours after successful transaction in the form of recharge voucher.
4) Recharge voucher carry an expiry date and should be utilized on or before 15 January 2016.
5) The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#SeedhiBaat Offer” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.