Airtel is the largest network and a biggest cellular company in India. One of recent offer running successfully in all operator is you can share Airtel Data Pack with your Friends or Family, it can be 3g/ 4g which ever data pack you want to share but makes sure that both mobile number are of same operator only i.e. Idea to Idea, Airtel to Airtel and others. What you have to do is to recharge your Airtel number with data pack and you have to add their Number in your Data Sharing List. Now your family and friends can use your Data Pack. You can add 4 people in your data pack sharing list. But for this you need to learn some USSD code and SMS by which you can send internet data from one mobile to another.
Check for trick to share data through Idea and some data pack offers –
Share Airtel Data Pack with your Family and friends, December 2015
How to share Airtel Internet Pack with your Friends
1) Firstly, Recharge your Number With 3G/4G Data pack.
2) Now check your Airtel Internet Data balance by Dialing *123*11#.
3) If you have enough balance to share, then you can share data from Airtel
4) Enter Your Mobile Number and Airtel Password /OTP, which you will get by SMS on your phone number.
5) Enter mobile number of whom you want to share your data with. You can add upto 4 people on your list.
6) Lastly a successfull SMS will show up.
You can Share your Airtel Data Offline
1) You can send cellular SMS which is: ADD <number> and send this to 121.
2) Like this, write: ADD 9816******.
3) By this method you can add upt[ 4 people as well.
Note: Keep track on you data pack by dialing *123*11#, it is possible that you could run out of your data pack.
How to delete the connection of data sharing
1) You have write on you message box – DEL <number> & Send it to 121
E.G.– DEL 9816****** & Send to 121.
2) Now enjoy sharing data with your whole family and friend circle.
Some others data packs offers and tricks –