Download the app – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonepe.app. After Reliance Jio wallet another newly digital wallet is entered into the online market. Phonepe is India’s first Unified Payments Interface(UPI) App. Phonepe App is owned by Flipkart and in partnership with private lender Yes Bank. It will first be launched on Google Inc.’s Android platform early this week. With the help of this digital wallet you can transfer money between two different bank accounts via smartphone. Phonepe Flipkart app allows users to pay directly from a bank account to different merchants either online or offline. There is no need to enter your credit/debit card details, one-time password, IFSC code.
We can update some latest Phonepe offers with Phonepe Coupon codes later. Get cashback or discount deals given by Phonepe App.
Initially, PhonePe acquired by Flipkart will offer fund transfer, bill-splitting, mobile recharge and utility bill payment services. Within two months Phonepe wallet app will also be available on Jabong. Group websites Flipkart and fashion portal Myntra have already informed customers that their Flipkart Money wallet and Myntra cash-back will be stored on the PhonePe wallet. Flipkart said that they will have around 12 million users by December and want to persuade over 75 million online shoppers.
You can add money into the wallet for smooth transactions and that’s why it is called as semi-closed wallet. Very soon, Phonepe app will be available for iOS and other platforms as well. You can have a maximum limit of Rs 100000 per transaction.
Features of Phonepe App :
1) Send, Request Money from friends/family by entering their number, name or VPA. Split Bills with your friends for movies or dinners.
2) You can check your bank account balance on your app
3) Recharge your mobile, data card or pay any bills
4) Cashback and refunds will be added into your wallet instantly
5) Net banking, Debit & Credit card top up not allowed
6) You can withdraw wallet balance into your bank account without any additional charges.
Required steps to get started on Phonepe Flipkart app
1) First download the app from the link Download App
2) Open the app and follow some of the instructions provided there.
3) After that you will have to verify your mobile number. Some SMS charges will be applied.
4) Enter your credentials like name, email and set your 4-digit password and activate it.
5) Now going to the next step and click on Create New VPA.
6) On the next step you will have to enter your bank name and it will automatically fetch your complete information.
NOTE : Your mobile number with Phonepe and the one registered with your bank account should be same.