Payoye is designed to do payment transaction anytime to anyone. Payoye App is come with an awesome offer where all users of all operators, even Airtel too can get discount on your recharge. You will get Rs. 10 discount on recharge of Rs. 30 or more. You have to use someone’s referral code to register on the app. Gain reward points that you can use to redeem from redemption catalog or covert to cash to get discounts on Payoye App. Use this newly app offer deal to get discount on your recharge. Hurry up follow the below steps and grab the amazing offer from Payoye.
Note : The best thing about this offer is that – You can pay the amount using “Paytm Wallet” or “Mobikwik Wallet”
NOTE : Offer is valid for All Operators even Airtel too!!
How to get discount on recharge at Payoye App –
1) First Download the App from here Payoye
2) Now open the app and click on “Skip” and then go to “Register” tab.
3) Enter your details like name, email, number and others.
4) Now verify your number through OTP Verification.
NOTE : After receiving OTP you may seen an error stated “Create New account”. So don’t close the error dialogue box. Just click anywhere on the screen and enter the OTP Manually. And then, your account gets created.
5) Enter Referral Code – 6ZK6JM to get Rs 10 off discount code on your registered number and Click on “Submit”
6) Now you will receive your coupon code.
7) After using referral code you are successfully registered on the app. Now click on “Recharge” option.
8) Enter your mobile number, operator and amount of recharge(Rs. 30 or more)
9) Apply coupon code : PAYOYE or code which you will get on your mobile number.
10) Now proceed to checkout and pay via available payment mode or wallets.
How to use refer and earn program –
1) For 1 referral i.e. (1 oye) = Rs. 5
2) For 2 referral i.e. (2 oye) = Rs. 10
3) For 3 referral i.e. (3 oye) = Rs. 15
So for every referral, you can earn Rs. 5
4) Minimum of Rs. 30 recharge is required in order to avail the discount.
5) You can check your total number of referrals in “Reward Section”.
6) Maximum 4 referrals can be redeemed at once.
Some FAQ’s about the Payoye App –
1) How does Payoye works ?
First you need to install the free app and register before using it. After that, add card details and billing address. You could also be asked to enter password and your wallet pin (WPIN). WPIN will give you access to your card details in the device and see your transactions using your email and password.
2) What type cards I can use ?
Payoye are in the process of getting more cards. MASTERCARD, VISA, Debit cards can be saved that are used in India.
3) Can I edit the cards from Mobile ?
No. Because of security reasons, Payoye cannot transmit card information back to device once it is added.
4) Where all I can pay using Payoye ?
Payoye is currently adding merchants. Merchants currently added will have Payoye stickers so that users can easily identify that payment via Payoye is accepted.
5) Can I use Payoye in any other country other than India ?
Payoye is currently operating in India only.
Terms and Conditions –
1) Register your working mobile number
2) Use coupon code : PAYOYE or code which you will receive on your number to get Rs. 10 dicount on Rs. 30 recharge.
3) Use referral code when you registered on the app(it is necessary)
4) Offer is valid for limited time period only.