Idea has launch their Idea Easy share plan for their customers. So here in this article we are going to tell you about how to get started with the new Idea Easy Share. Remind one thing that the charges will be deducted from your idea mobile balance. Customer need to do a recharge of their required internet packs and can share data, voice and SMS benefits available in these packs with other Idea subscribers. After recharge with a pack, customer need to dial *121*121# to share internet, minutes or SMS. A service charge of Rs 1 – Rs 3 will be charged depending on quantity of benefit shared. The Idea ‘Easy Share’ prepaid plans start from Rs. 158 and goes up to Rs. 958. If you really wants to enjoy the offer then read the below steps :
There are other more amazing related offers given below –
Idea Easy Share : How to Share Internet in Idea
How to get Idea Easy share internet pack :
1) You need to dial a USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Services Data) code,
2) Dial *121*121# USSD code for sharing data and press call button.
3) You will be seeing a USSD menu in which Share Data will be the second option, Select that and press call.
4) Follow the given instructions on your smartphone’s screen to share internet on idea.
Charges for sharing internet in Idea :
1) Share 250 MB of internet valid for 15 days, you will be charged Rs. 3.
2) Per 150 MB of internet valid for 7 days you will be charged Rs.2.
3) Per 100 MB, valid for 3 days is going to charge you Rs.1.
Hope you guys will enjoy the new 4G network, sharing of your internet data as well and the information provided by us. You are going to see a lot of new tricks, offers, coupons, promotions and many other exciting things to do on this website.