Read our instructions carefully and learn How To Root Bluestacks? An Android Emulator Software that can run almost every Android App on your personal computer is called Bluestacks. Basically Bluestacks is an operating system that works inside another operating system which might be on your pc or laptop. You can install Bluestacks for various OS like Windows7, Windows8 and Windows 10. The main question arises here is, Why do we need to root Bluestacks?
You might have heard of rooting your Android smartphone, but now we teach you How To Root Bluestacks also. Rooting Bluestacks gives you full access of the software. You can upgrade Bluestacks as per desire and also with rooting you can update Bluestacks in the latest Android version. There are also other methods by which you can download pre-rooted Bluestacks, but in this trick tutorial we will show you how to root your pre-installed Bluestacks.
Friends first you have to download a software called BS EASY TOOL KIT. You can root your Bluestacks within couple of minutes by installing this software. Direct download link of this software is given below. Bluestacks which has never been rooted before may not work smoothly but BS EASY TOOL KIT comes with essentials plugins that makes it run effortless and smoothly. Not only this, you can also customise your Bluestacks interface with pre-installed BS EASY TOOL’s cool theme Trebuchet. Another key feature is that your pre-saved Bluestacks data will be safe even after the rooting is complete. You can also install extra plugin software BS Tweaker 3.12. This helps to install xposed frame work in Bluestacks. This software is optional and is not a compulsory one to install. Once the rooting is complete Bluestacks will auto restart and you get a whole new Android world Experience. After rooting is done, you also get new apps like Root Checker, Trebuchet etc.
How To Root Bluestacks : Enter A Whole New Android World By Rooting Your Bluestacks
Trickloot Tip : Extra plugins can be installed via BS Tweaker 3.12.
Essential Plugins For Rooting Bluestacks
1) Direct download link for Bluestacks
2) Direct download link for BS EASY TOOL KIT
3) Direct download link for BS TWEAKER 3.12 (Optional)
How To Root Bluestacks
1) Open BS EASY TOOL KIT.
2) Install it with recommended settings.
3) Wait till installation is complete.
4) Now your Bluestacks will automatically reboot.
5) After rebooting Bluestacks rooting is done.
Check Youtube Tutorial On Rooting Also
Click Here and Search – Rooting Bluestacks Youtube
How To Install and Use BS TWEAKER 3.12
1) After the rooting of Bluestacks is complete,download the BS TWEAKER software from the link mentioned above.
2) Run and install BS TWEAKER as administrator.
3) During installations of BS TWEAKER,on the top left corner you will find two navigation menu.
4) Now you have to click on EXPERIMENTAL.
5) After this click on Install Xposed.
6) After few seconds Xposed Framework will be installed.
7) Now simply reboot your Bluestacks.
Terms and Conditions
1) Please download latest versions of all the software.
2) BS TWEAKER will be installed on pre-rooted Bluestacks only.
3) Old data will be safe during root process.
4) During BS EASY TOOL KIT installation you will be asked whether to save old data or delete it.
5) Bluestacks rooted version may not support Google Play Store. So you have install apk files setup directly.