Hey guys! In this post, we bring you all New Freecharge maximum Redemption error Bypass solution for all the freecharge users. Just follow some simple steps and get the solution of maximum redemption error. In Freecharge Refer and Earn program if you refer your friend, and he/she installs Freecharge app and does the first transaction of minimum Rs. 20, then you both will get extra Rs. 50 in your Freecharge wallet accounts. But Freecharge doesn’t allow more than one account to be made on one single handset and hence you will need to root your phone and hide the root information from Freecharge so that you can make multiple accounts again and again.
We have updated the latest and verified trick for this error. Now users will never face maximum redemption error after seeing this technique.
Freecharge Maximum Redemption Error Bypass Updated Technique
Just Follow the Below Steps
1) Firstly Download and install some Required Software for this trick.
2) Download Ideal Freecharge App Version 7.1.
3) Clear the freecharge app data/cache from Setting>> Apps>>Freecharge app>> Click on Clear cache.
4) Install and open Phone id changer and Activate it in Xposed module. Restart Your Device and Open Phone ID Changer and Randomize all values and save it.
5) Reduce device reboot time by using Fast Reboot App.
6) Now, open Xprivacy App and select Freecharge app and expand it to do below described changes.
a) At first click mark on – Identification, Network , Phone, Shell & System.
b) Leave other unchecked.(Important)
c) Tick on “Shell” option and then click only on Sh and Su on it.
d) Similarly click on “System” and only on “Get Installed Packages” .
e) Now click on top right settings and Click on “Randomize Now” button.
f) Now click on Save Icon and that’s it.
7) At last Open Freecharge app and Enjoy Error free app.(Without redemption error)
Terms And Conditions
1) All users can do this technique.
2) Users can do this trick unlimited times.
3) Hurry up before this trick gets expired.
4) Try using a different Debit/Credit Card each time you make a recharge.