Freecharge Cashback To Bank trick brought to you exclusively by Trickloot. Freecharge is a world wide online transaction portal. Freecharge gives you the freedom of doing seamless transactions online while also saving your money. Have you ever heard of transferring your Freecharge Refer And Earn Money into your bank account? That’s right my friends! Today, Trickloot gives you this Refer And Earn Money Transferable trick. Some important plugins are needed for this trick to complete successfully. Plug-ins include bookMyshow App and Freecharge App.You can download these applications for your smart phone on various platforms like IOS, ANDROID and WINDOWS. Follow the steps given below one by one. Read the terms and conditions carefully. Incomplete procedure may lead to unsuccessful transfer. Not only this, register on our site for learning more exciting tricks and getting regular updates of Latest Deals and Coupons.
Freecharge Cashback To Bank : Trick To Transfer Freecharge Money In Your Bank A/C
Trickloot Tip : Refer and earn up-to Rs. 5000 through Freecharge.
Freecharge Cashback To Bank Transfer Trick
2) New users should sign up with their unique identity other wise directly login if you are an existing user.
3) Open bookmyshow app and from it’s main menu click on MyWallet option.
4) Now select the amount you want to add and click on ADD CASH option.
5) To add the money use Freecharge Visa Card.
6) Verify your Freecharge Visa Card with OTP.
7) Now transaction is complete.
8) Again go to the bookmyshow app and click on MyWallet option.
9) Here you will see an option Transfer To Bank,click on it.
10) Now carefully enter all the bank account details.
11) When you are done filling all the important details click the Transfer button.
12) Your money will be successfully transferred with in 2-3 days.
Terms and Conditions
1) Freecharge refer and earn credits may vary with time.
2) Minimum bank transferable money should be Rs. 100 or more.
3) Transaction is valid through Freecharge Visa Card.
4) Trick can be used by new as well as old users.
5) One Time Password will be verified through registered mobile number.