This Post Shares all about How to perform a Account Balance check Offline. Now, get your last updated bank Account Balance Check through a missed call. We here provide all banks Customer Care numbers. With help of these you can get your account balance offline. You just have to give one missed call from your registered Mobile No. to the Bank Customer care number to get instant sms of your last updated bank Account balance. Users can use these numbers unlimited time to get their bank balance information. This service is available free of cost on all of banks. Just give a missed call from your Registered mobile number linked with bank account and you will receive one sms containing you last updated Bank balance.
Bank Account Balance check Through Missed Call
Following is a list of top Indian Banks with their customer care no. to Check Bank Balance simply by giving a missed call.
1) State Bank Of INDIA :- 1800112211 and 18004253800
2) Axis Bank :- 09225892258
3) Andra Bank :- 09223011300
4) Allahabad Bank :- 09224150150
5) Bank of Baroda :- 09223011311
6) Bhartiya Mahila Bank :- 09212438888
7) Dhanlaxmi Bank :- 08067747700
8) IDBI Bank :- 09212993399
9) Kotak Mahindra Bank :- 18002740110
10) Syndicate Bank :- 09664552255
11) Punjab National Bank :- 18001802222, 18001032222
12) ICICI Bank :- 02230256767
13) HDFC Bank :- 18002703333
14) Bank of India :- 02233598548
15) Canara Bank :- 09289292892
16) Central Bank of India :- 09222250000
17) Karnataka Bank :- 18004251445
18) Indian Bank :- 09289592895
19) union Bank of India :- 09223009292
20) UCO Bank :- 09278792787
21) Vijaya Bank :- 18002665555
22) Yes Bank :- 09840909000
23) United Bank of India :- 09015431345
Terms And Conditions
1) To do a Bank Account Balance check, just give a missed call from your registered mobile number, linked with your bank account.
2) Mobile No. (The Mobile No. from which you are making a Call), must be registered with the bank account in any of the above banks.
3) You will receive sms containing your last updated Bank balance, only after giving a missed call