How to check your own number in your Mobile Phone
(Different Tricks for all Operators)
Keep your eyes on these revealing techniques on how to check your own number:
Hello buddies, In this tutorial we will give you the proper method on How to check your own mobile number? First of all we are very thankful to all the people who liked our blogs. Recently this technique is very useful for those who have two or more phones and many mobile numbers and cannot keep track of their cell phone numbers. You usually forget your new numbers and after reading this blog whenever you go for a recharge you will find these techniques useful. So read below on How to Find my Mobile number?
Info about operators:
Firstly using this method, You can find your mobile number without any cost. You only have to dial some codes and your mobile number will be displayed on your screen. You only have to open your dialler keypad in your smartphone and dial these codes and you will see the magic on your screen. This works for each and every person no matter what smartphones or Mobile carriers they maybe using.
Confirm your USSD code and Check your mobile number : (All Mobile Operators)
In this blog we will tell you how you to check your own cell phone numbers in any sim card. We have provided you with all the USSD codes. You can get all the information for free. This blog will answer all your searches for How to check my mobile number? How to find my mobile number,Tricks on how to check your own number?
In this blog we will provide a list of USSD code with their respective operators.
You can remember your own mobile number by this trick:
This article is for those people who have forgotten their phone numbers. You have to just dial respective USSD codes and mobile will show your mobile number.
How to check my Airtel number :
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company headquartered in New Delhi, India. Airtel gives you 3G and 4G LTE mobile services. Airtel gives their services all over the world. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the 3rd largest in the world.
If you guys want to check your mobile number dial these USSD codes. If you don’t remember your cell phone number use these following USSD code given below and dial these codes. After you dial the USSD code follow the instructions for finding your mobile number.
How can I check my own Aircel number:
Aircel is an Indian mobile network. The headquarter of Aircel is in Chennai, which provides you 2G ,3G and 4G data services. Aircel is the fifth largest provider in India. Aircel was founded by Indian Businessman C.Sivasankaran. If you activate a new sim card and want to recharge it but you don’t know the phone number then dial this USSD code from below. By this trick you can find your own mobile number .
How can I check my own BSNL number :
BSNL is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company and headquarters of BSNL is in New Delhi. BSNL is India’s oldest communication service provider. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband company. It is the sixth largest network provider.
How can we check your Telenor number :
Telenor Group is a Norwegian multinational telecommunications company. Headquarter of Telenor is at Fornebu in Baerum, close to Oslo. It is the one of the largest companies with operations in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe and Asia.
Guys you can check your Telenor Mobile number using this USSD code.
How to check my Videocon mobile number:
Videocon Industries Limited is a large diversified Indian company. Headquarter of this company is located in Mumbai. It is the third largest picture tube manufacturer in the world.
USSD code to know Idea number :
Idea is an Indian mobile network operator based in Mumbai. It gives you 2G,3G and 4G network services. Idea is the 3rd largest mobile operator in India.
If you are an Idea customer and want to know your own mobile number then the following USSD codes.
How to get your Reliance number:
Reliance is an Indian Internet access and telecommunications company. Headquarter of Reliance is in Navi Mumbai, India. Reliance provides CDMA and GSM mobile services and also has fixed line broadband and voice services, DTH depending upon the areas of operation. It is the fourth largest service provider.
Checkout these codes from given below.
How to find your own Docomo number :
Use USSD codes to find your Docomo cell phone number.
How do i check my Vodafone number :
Vodafone Group is a British multinational telecommunications company with its headquarter in London. Try these codes and get your number on your screen.
List of all Operators and their USSD codes :
Buddies! You only have to open your phone’s Dialer and type these codes and You will see that a small window pops up on the screen giving you all the information about your number. You will get everything free even when you have no balance.
OPERATERS USE CODE
Check Your Airtel Mobile Number – *121*9#,*140*175,*282# *141*123#
Find Your Aircel Mobile Number- *122*131#,*1#,*234*4#, *131#
Check Your BSNL Mobile Number- *1#, *99#
Review Your Idea Mobile Number- *147#, *1#, *789#, *131*1#, *100#
Check Your Reliance Mobile Number- *1#, *111#
Check Your Tata Docomo Mobile Number-*1#, *580#, *124#
Find Your Vodafone Mobile Number- *111*2#,*555#, *555*0#, *777*0#
Check your Videocon Mobile Number- *1#
Check your Telenor Mobile Number- *1#
One more trick to check your own Mobile number :
You can check your mobile number another way also-
- It’s important that you have balance in your phone.
- Then open your mobile.
- After that dial your another number.
- You can check your number on the other phone’s received or missed call list.
In this blog we have shown you the method to find your mobile number on any operator by Dialing USSD Codes From Your Mobile Number – Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Telenor, Videocon, Vodafone. No Balance required!
Reliance Jio’s 4G network is the largest transformation in this digital world. Reliance Lyf Flame is offering the most affordable 4G smartphone available at a price range starting at just Rs 2999 only. With Reliance Jio LYF Flame 4G Sim Offer you can get a new 4G smartphone and a Free Reliance Jio 4G Sim with unlimited 4G data and voice-calling pack for 3 months. Isn’t amazing?
As we all know, Reliance haven’t yet launched Jio 4G services officially. So, right now the Jio 4G SIMs are only available for the company’s employees and their relatives through a referral program. Reliance CDMA customers can upgrade to 4G and get a Reliance Jio SIM free with 10GB 4G free data. So the only way left for us to get Reliance Jio SIMs is to buy a Lyf smartphone. If the features of these smartphones are to be considered, then they are worth buying at such an amazing prices.
Reliance Jio LYF Flame Smartphone Offers : Get Free Reliance 4G Sim with unlimited Data for some period
Currently, LYF Flame 3/4/5/6 are available at a price of Rs 2999 with Reliance Jio LYF Flame 4G Sim Offer now. You can buy anyone of these smartphones and enjoy free unlimited data and voice-calling offers for 3 months on the Reliance Jio network. It means you can get all these things at an effective price of just Rs 2999 only. All the Lyf Flame 4G smartphones are now available at the lowest possible price. Below we have mentioned all the steps on how you can avail this awesome offer. So just go for it and grab your Reliance 4G Sim with unlimited advantages.
Continue reading »
Just a year back 3G was everything one needed! 2G had already died despite the alarming high rates of 3G subscription. The only winners were the mobile operators like Airtel who were killing it via their vast 3G networks. But then Airtel came with the 4G Connection and the race converted for 4G Domination. Private conglomerates had an upper hand on the newly found 4G and they advertised it very aggressively. State backed companies like BSNL and Reliance Industries were lagging behind until recently. Finally Reliance Industries made a great comeback with their new Reliance Jio SIM featuring Reliance 4G VoLTe. In this post we have updated all latest working reliance jio Data Internet plans for 4G.
We have also covered some other offers and deals related to reliance to jio which you can check here
Reliance Jio plans to start offering its fourth generation (4G) voice and data services in the coming months by offering “freedom from call charges” where users won’t be charged for local and STD voice calls. The consumer will have to pay for international calls and international roaming. Rcom backed reliance Jio became an instant hit and has come up to be the third largest mobile selling companies in collaboration with Reliance LYF Mobiles.
Reliance LYF Mobile and Reliance 4G [ All Internet Plans and Data Packs ]
Reliance Jio mobile users are among the top data users in the country when compared to other 4G networks. As they use 18GB data per month compared to 150MB national average. It was obviously because of the free 30GB initial promotion offering of three months. RCom’s 4G network partner — Reliance Jio — already has nearly two-and-a-half times the high-speed capacity that India’s biggest operator, Bharti Airtel has. Even the CDMA users have been given an option to upgrade to 4G VOLTE because Reliance Industries will no longer be supporting these services. Existing Reliance CDMA Voice / Datacard customers can upgrade to 4G SIM from nearest Reliance Store.
Reliance Jio and RCom offers cheap 4G data rates — both to attract more users to its network as well as to ensure maximum utilization of their network. The company has offered Reliance 4G services and offers at unbeatable prices. The reports that disclose the success of Reliance Jio SIM in recent months tell the story for themselves.
Even though Reliance Jio is offering a huge discount on data services soon after the launch, the base plan charges is equivalent to other leading operators in India. The first three months of 30GB 4G is of course the catch. Until now, Reliance Jio has only disclosed the data charges under international roaming, which will be 500p per every 10KB of usage.
Latest News on Reliance Jio Mobile Data Internet Plans
1) Reliance Jio SIM and Reliance LYF Mobiles have come in collaboration with the offer and have been rolled out in all circles except four. The preparation for rolling out the 4G services have been made.
2) Jio already has over 1.5 million test users on its network, and the trial program will gradually be upgraded into commercial operations in the coming months as the feedback has been encouraging.
3) 20 LYF-branded smartphone models ranging from Rs 3,000 to Rs 20,000 selling more than a million smartphones in the last two-and-half months alone.
4) Jio has extended the preview offer of its service to users of certain Samsung smartphones as well.
5) Reliance Jio has also triggered a price war with Idea and Airtel slashing their rates one by one in the last week.
6) The Reliance Jio Info-comm 4G services are scheduled to be launched by August 15, offering free voice services bundled with data for the first 90 days. The download speeds reaches up-to 15-18 mbps.
After Freedom 251 and Docoss X1 like smartphones at just Rs 251 and Rs 888 which shock the smartphones market. There is another smartphone company which come front to sold another Smartphone named Champone C1 smartphone at just Rs 501. Champone C1 mobile is contain a stunning features and specifications which is better than those smartphones which come under Rs 5000. An unheard-of company called ChampOne has listed a smartphone called ChampOne C1 on its website, with a price tag of Rs. 7,999. The company is launching the smartphone at Rs. 501 in its first flash sale on 2 September 2016.
ChampOne is a Jodhpur based company that haven’t been heard by almost every users. But the company has made its way to the headlines today thanks to this claim: A smartphone called ChampOne C1 at just Rs 501, which offers better specifications than many mid-range phones in the market. It comes with a 5-inch HD display and under its hood is a 1.3GHz MT6735 Quad-core processor coupled with 2 GB RAM. It further comes with 8 megapixel rear camera, 5 megapixel front sensor, 16 GB internal storage, 2500 mAh battery. Enjoy internet at best speed with Champone C1 4G SIM.
They open the flash sale Champone C1 registration for the smartphone available on 2nd September. They just open cash on delivery options for the smartphone. But still there website is not working properly, the company is facing ‘technical issues’ with its payment gateway partner. The site contain an information that the website will be closed for next 24 hours.
ChampOne C1 – Online Booking, full specifications of Rs 501 smartphone
UPDATE : Website is not working properly and will be closed for next 24 hours. Stay with us for latest updates about the Champone C1 online registration and payments.
Champone C1 Specification
Now you will know about the full specifications about the Champone C1 smartphone given below :
Network : 4G LTE
Platform : 1.3GHz MT6735 Quad-core
OS : Android 5.1
Display : 5.0 HD with 1280*720 IPS Display
SIM type : Dual Sim
Camera : 8.0 MP Back camera & 5.0 MP Front camera
RAM : 2 GB RAM
Internal Storage : 16 GB
Color : White, Silver and Gold
Audio Jack : 3.5 MM
USB Port : Micro USB
Battery Type : LiPo 2500 mAh
Charger : 5V/2A Quick Charge
Accessories : Charger, Data Cable, Earphone
How to buy Champone C1 at just Rs 501
1) First visit the Registration Page for the Champone C1 smartphone.
2) On the registration page, provide your all information as specified there.
3) After that purchase a Clean Master
4) Now you will get a Product Key. This key is your Registration number.
5) On 2nd September 2016 click on Offer Link
6) On that page click on the Buy Now button and enter your delivery address.
7) Choose cash on delivery option only on the payment page
Some Important information about the website
Registration is open now
Flash Sale Date: 2nd September 2016.
Official website: www.champ1india.com
Champ1india Customer care number: +91 723090101 ,+91 7230090102 (10 AM-6 PM)
ChampOne C1 mobile www.champ1india.com
ChampOne C1 mobile booking online www.champ1india.com
ChampOne C1 mobile online registration www.champ1india.com
ChampOne C1 mobile buy online www.champ1india.com
ChampOne C1 booking online Flipkart www.champ1india.com
ChampOne C1 booking online Amazon www.champ1india.com
Reliance Jio 4G will provide you unmatched speeds and superior connectivity. It is the first service provider to introduce the SUB-1GHz LTE Frequency. To promote their newly launched 4G service, they are here with Reliance Jio Free 4G Data Offer in which you can get free 10GB 4G Data on upgrading to 4G.
Just upgrade our exisiting SIM or Datacard to 4G and enjoy a connection which is faster than ever. Reliance CDMA Voice/Datacard users can follow some simple steps as given below to get free 10GB 4G data on migration. So what are you waiting for, upgrade to 4G and grab the flash power of internet now.!
Reliance Jio Free 4G Data Offer – 10 GB on Upgrading
Steps to avail Reliance Jio Free Data Offer –
Migartion Process For Reliance Mobile Postpaid Users :
1. Firstly, visit a nearby Reliance Store or retailer and get your new 4G SIM.
2. After collecting your sim, you can do anyone of the given below step:
- Initiate a SMS 4G < space >19 digit SIM number of the new 4G SIM to 1299 from your existing CDMA SIM.
- Or Make a Call on 1299 from your CDMA mobile and enter your new 19-digit 4G SIM number.
3. After sometime, you will get a confirmation SMS about your 4G SIM upgrade and your new 4G SIM will get activated.
That’s it. You will soon get 10GB Free 4G data on your new 4G SIM. Enjoy 🙂
Migartion Process For Reliance Prepaid Datacard Users :
1. Recharge your existing CDMA connection with a 4G upgrade recharge.
2. Now connect your internet and visit here – Reliance 4G Upgrade Form.
3. Fill up this form and then Generate OTP.
4. Complete the verification process and enter your address details.
5. Soon, your new 4G Datacard will be shipped to your address and will be delivered to you in 15 working days.
That’s it. You will get 10GB Free 4G data on your new 4G Datacard. Enjoy 🙂
Features of Reliance Jio 4G –
1. You can download and stream online videos at much faster speeds than before.
2. You will also get excellent voice quality as it has a very strong indoor coverage.
3. The data speeds will range upto 50 Mbps.
4. You can enjoy multi-player gaming without any disruptions.
5. Video calls will have clear visuals with no pixelation and no delays in sounds.
Everyone around the world like foods and wish to taste more and more number of dishes. In recent era, food is also become to be ordered online. There are many merchants who deliver food online. People’s also like these kind of technology, as they provide you some fresh and great amount of taste and trust with the order. They also serve large amount of dishes in their menu so you can enjoy the taste of those kind of dishes as well that you haven’t heard before. They provide a very fast delivery service and also provide some cashback or discount offers for their customers. If you didn’t like the packaging and sometimes the order has some defects then you can returned it to and get your full amount of money back in your account.
Here we talk about UberEats, which is an on demand delivery service provided by the Uber App. This is their first expansion products by Uber Technologies Inc. They want to explore their name outside the field of travelling and want to try more. There service partners with top local restaurants in each city and allows users to order directly from same Uber app they use to get a ride. They also promise to deliver their online meal to their customers within atmost 10 minutes. The new interface separates RIDES from EATS and allows users to toggle back and forth between the two options.
Basically Uber first used the idea to deliver food in 2014 with a name of UberFresh at United States. At that time they doesn’t provide too much menu list items to choose from and they don’t have too many locations for food delivery. Launching with a curated menu of a few items per day, UberEATS set out to compete in a competitive online food delivery landscape mainly on speed, promising a delivery time of 10 minutes or less. And now in 2015 Uber renamed its Online food delivery service UberFresh with UberEats. They expand their business to many different cities small and large restaurants and also increases the number of dishes in their menu list. You can order any meal of the day (breakfast, lunch, supper, dinner) and get it within 10 minutes.
Working of UberEATS
There is no extra effort have to made to order food from new UberEats online food delivery service. It simple as you book a Uber cab or other Uber service from Uber App.
We provide you some easy steps to get your meal in less than 10 minutes.
1) Open the Uber App of latest version
2) Slide over to EATS on the far right of your screen. EATS also is also denoted by a small Plate/Fork/Knife icon.
3) Enter your delivery address (or move the ‘blue pin’ to your present location) and click on ‘View Menu’.
4) Now choose the meals from the menu list and also the quantity.
5) That’s it your meal will be delivered to you within 10 minutes.
As we partnered with many of the reputed Restaurant across the globe. So due to which there are many different varieties of food items that are made in all these Restaurants. As because of which, the orders that are requested by our customers are placed with no delay i.e we already have those items made in any one of our Restaurants. After that when you make the order the delivery packages is distributed to different drivers. Then Uber point out the driver which is carrying the same order with them which the customer order.
UberEats have different time parameters and coverage area. So be sure whether you are in that area or not and order food between the time they specified. For Example, UberEats operates in the following hours in Los Angeles :
- Brunch (11am – 2pm Saturday & Sunday)
- Lunch (11am – 2pm Monday to Friday)
- Dinner (5pm – 8.30pm Monday to Friday)
UberEATS’ drivers are instructed to stay in their vehicle when delivering your food. When your food is close to arriving, you’ll have to head outside — locating your driver (typically, meeting them curb-side) — and walking over to the passenger-side window to pick up your order. This is especially common in cities like Manhattan. You will still have to meet the delivery specialist on the street, or outside your specified delivery location.
How much UberEats cost for food order
Ordering food online or anything will have to cost your money. As they provide number of dishes, all have different cost. It also vary according to the restaurants as well. All the orders generally range from $8 to $13 approx. They also added delivery charges in your order total amount, but it is fixed and cannot be vary according to the locations. They generally take $5 cost as delivery charge. There is also no option of giving tips to delivery driver. If you are very happy with the delivery service then you can give 5 star rating to the delivery driver on the Uber App.
You can order multiple meals at the same time just by clicking on + button to add more meals into your order. And if you’re ordering with other people, you can easily share the cost using the Fare Split feature. There is one thing you want to regret while using UberEats is that you cannot change the order or are not able to customize your order when you made your order from Uber App. Right now UberEats is available in most of the cities of America or international like, Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas,Edmonton, Houston, Los Angeles, Melbourne, New York, Ottawa, Paris, San Francisco, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington, D.C..
So enjoy the delicious meal from the newly online food delivery service provided by Uber named UberEats with a very fast delivery time of around less than 10 minutes.
Have a Happy and Delicious meal!!!! 🙂
Well! Well! Well! You are making a website and you want to grow your email list by converting your website visitors into subscribers and customers? Oh Luckily we have a solution!OptinMonster!. OptinMonster is a WordPress lead generation plugin that allows you to create highly effective optins such as lightbox popups, footerbars, slide-ins, and much more. It’s super easy to use. These user friendly beautiful optins combined with their exit-intent technology helps you increase your subscriber rate by as high as 600%. Take advantage of this OptinMonster coupon and get 10% off.
OptinMonster works out of the box with all major email marketing platforms, Websites and eCommerce Platforms. It is a great solution for internet marketers, bloggers, developers, eCommerce websites, and all other small businesses. Get OptinMonster Now and in 60 seconds you’ll be good to go!
The features that makes OptinMonster the most powerful customer acquisition & lead generation software for marketers are :
This drag & drop builder allows you to create visually stunning optin forms that are optimized for highest conversion rates. You can create various types of optin forms such as lightbox popups, floating bars, slide-ins, and more.
Exit Intent® Technology
Detects user behavior and prompts them with a targeted campaign at the precise moment they are about to leave. So now no one will abandon your site and returns are guaranteed.
A/B Split Testing
Test different designs, headlines, content, and see what works. A/B testing helps you eliminate the guess work and make data-driven decisions on what works best.
Get the stats that matter and take action. See which optin forms are performing the best and improve accordingly.
How to avail OptinMonster Coupon
1) Click on the above OptinMonster coupon code to copy.
2) You will redirected to the OptinMonster Site
3) Click on Get optinMonster Now.
4) Choose any subscription according to usage, need or affordability.
5) Click on Have a coupon?
6) Paste the OptinMonster Coupon Code : WPB10 to avail 10% discount.
7) Fill in the rest of the details or Login.
8) Select the payment method and pay the rest of the money.
9) Done! You’re Good to go with OptinMonster.
Stay Tuned for more OptinMonster Coupon Codes 2016!!
The world’s best bras! The sexiest lingerie! The most beautiful Supermodels! Victoria’s Secret is a brand that needs no introduction. Today we give you a chance to Discover what’s hot now – from beauty and sleepwear to fashion and swim. Yes, make up your mind because the 29-day Secret Rewards earning period is starting this week. Victoria’s Secret Secret Reward Promotion begins on February 12, 2016 and ends on March 28, 2016. This time the company is giving away Secret Rewards cards worth $10, $20, $50, $100 or $500 dollars. You’ve got roughly the entire month of March to earn these cards. Then, you can redeem one per day during the month of April and shop for free.
Victoria’s Secret basically sells lingerie, womens wear, and beauty products like Bras, Panties, Swimwear etc. and is the largest American retailer of lingerie. Victoria’s Secret keeps running one or other promotion to get you shopping more. And guess what? It Works! The offers and promotions run by Victoria’s Secret seems to be a success in paving their way to be a household name. Well! This is how their Secret Reward card looks like
Shop For Free : Get a Free Secret Reward Card Worth $10, $20, $50, $100 or $500.
Note : Secret Rewards Rules state ‘no purchase is required’ to receive a reward card.
How to get Free Secret Rewards Card?
Usually, If you shop in-store or online during this time period, you’ll receive one Secret Reward Card for every purchase (minimum $10). But we list you the three main ways to Earn Secret Rewards card to help you Shop For free
1) Enter by making a purchase (Angel Early Access) : Early Access To Secret Rewards will be given For Angels Only. Shop with your Angel Card now and use code : ANGELSECRET16 to get a card. Make a qualifying purchase of $10 or more at participating Victoria’s Secret stores, online at VictoriasSecret.com or through the catalog through 11:59 PM PT on March 28, 2016.
2) Enter by mail without any purchase (General Access) : The Victoria Secret Secret Reward Rules state that you can also request a reward card via mail without making a purchase. Only one Secret Rewards Card per household per day between February 25-March 28 can be requested.
There is a limit of one request per person/household/email address per day. This will be validated by postmark date, which means no Sunday submissions.
Get Free Secret Rewards Card via Mail
1) Mail daily requests with self-addressed stamped envelope.
2) Grab #9 envelopes for the self-addressed inner-envelopes and place them inside the required #10 outer envelope.
3) Hand write your full name, address, birth date and valid email address (make sure to use the one associated with your PINK Nation for early submissions) on a 4 x 6 piece of paper.
4) Include legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope with return postage and a return address.
5) Seal in outer #10 envelope (required) with proper postage and mail to Victoria’s Secret Secret Reward Promotion, P.O. Box 139024, Dallas, TX 75313.
6) Once your fully completed eligible mail-in entry is received, you will be sent one Secret Reward Card via postal mail in approximately fifteen business days.
7) Now when you get the Reward card just go to any store or online and Shop for Free!
Pink Nation members get one early shopping day on Sunday, February 21st. To submit this early request, the postmark will be 2/22/16 since mail doesn’t go out via USPS on Sundays. Pink Nation is free to join.
Note : Even if you don’t think you’ll redeem all 29 Secret reward cards, it’s a good idea to request all of them to increase your chances of getting a higher-value card.
Find the Value of your Secret Rewards Card
You can determine the value of your Secret Reward Card as of 12:01 AM PT on March 29, 2016 by :
1) Presenting the Secret Reward Card at a participating store.
2) Entering the Secret Reward Card number and PIN online.
3) Calling Victoria’s Secret toll-free at 888-550-7465.
Odds of winning :
$500 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 1,405.
$100 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 345.
$50 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 187.
$20 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 111.
$10 Secret Reward Cards. Odds of winning are 1: 1.
The chances of wining are fairly high. So Get Ready to Shop for Free.!
Terms and Conditions
1) Vermont residents may omit return postage.
2) You must be 18 years or older to enter in most states except Alabama and Nebraska (19 years) and Mississippi (21 years).
3) Secret Reward Card(s) cannot be applied to previous purchases or used as payment toward your Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card account.
4) Secret Reward Card is redeemable 3/29/16 – 4/27/16.
5) No purchase necessary to earn Secret Reward Card.
6) Must be postmarked by March 28, 2016 and received by April 5, 2016.
7) US & PR residents may only apply this Secret Reward Card to purchases through Victoria’s Secret and Victoria’s Secret PINK stores (excluding Victoria’s Secret outlets and Beauty and Accessories stores) (Stores) in the US & PR, online and through catalog.
8) Canada residents may only apply Secret Reward Cards received in Canada to purchases at Stores in Canada (excluding Quebec).
9) Associates and contractors of Victoria’s Secret and its affiliates are not eligible for any part of this Promotion.
There are 29 eligible days to postmark your letters. Then you’ll have 31 shopping days to redeem your secret rewards in-store or online.
So, Get your envelopes ready and shop for free at Victoria’s Secret this April! Click here to see the Official Rules and detailed Terms and conditions.